PRECISE Selling is Chosen by Top Companies
CASE STUDIES OF COMPANIES WHO USED THE ABOVE AGENDA
(From the words of the customer)
MedPro (Medical Manufacturer Representatives)
“As our growth – both financially and in terms of people and resources – illustrates in the figures below, we at MedPro have felt the profound impact of working with Brian Sullivan and his PRECISE Selling program perhaps as much as any client of his. Brian worked with the first crop of field reps when we started MedPro and has had a presence with every sales team since. While I could provide the laundry list of superior attributes of his program, two areas that truly separate PRECISE from the rest of the sales training options out there are:
- PRECISE Selling is simple and digestible, and it flat out works! It works for reps across all markets in sales, it works for our management team when selling our company’s value proposition and services to new manufacturer and distributor partners, and perhaps most importantly, it builds the foundation for great communication and trust with prospects and targets of all kinds.
- Secondly, it is applicable to sales reps of all types. Whether you’re a seasoned vet or a rookie, a tele salesperson or a road warrior, a meeting setter or a closer, every level of professional in every geography and space has something valuable to take away from each session with Sully.
Simply put, if you have people that need to become great salespeople, do not pass up the chance to have them work with Selling!
MedPro over the years, with consistent help from PRECISE Selling:
- Sales dollars growth since 2010 – $27M in 2010 to $275M in 2021; 66% CAGR
- Rep growth – doubled sales reps in that time from 27 to 54
- Added 6 management roles – Sales Ops, Marketing, Analytics, Corp Product Training, Gov’t Sales, National Accounts
- Entered 2 new Markets – Non-Acute and Government”
-Bill Sparks-MedPro Founder
NETSMART (Healthcare EHR for Non-Acute Market)
We are a company of over 2000 employees and several hundred salespeople. In 2017 we determined we needed to commit to a common sales process. We received proposals from six training companies and chose PRECISE Selling. Our final decision was based on the comprehensive training plan and follow-up that goes along with the program. While many training companies can deliver a training class full of sales techniques, PRECISE Selling not only trained us…but kept training us long after the class.
Each year, we do three new hire training classes where a PRECISE Selling Day and a Half Bootcamp is delivered. We then follow with bimonthly webinars. Brian Sullivan also speaks at our quarterly SyncWeek meetings with a focus on a new topic each time. This reminds our people that our initial training investment was just a “one and done” program.
We could not have picked a better partner than PRECISE Selling.
–Rob White – Director of Sales Enablement
MTMC (Medical Manufacturer Representatives)
Precise Selling has been a critical component of MTMC’s sales training for over 15 Years. The principles are a foundation of how we approach both end user customers and strategize with supplier partners.
Our team has grown from 25 territory managers to over 150 during our Precise partnership. Precise Selling has been with us every step of the growth. Every new territory manager goes through the Precise course, and we continue to reinforce with Brian’s help for the ongoing years. 20 Days to the Top is required reading for all at MTMC.
-Jack Moran-Principal, MTMC
AVANTE HEALTH SOLUTIONS
In 2021 Avante realized it needed to better train our greatest asset…our salespeople. After interviewing several well-known sales training firms, we chose PRECISE Selling because Brian Sullivan and his people know Healthcare. For us, it was not enough to just have a common sales language, we needed our speaker/trainer to be an authority on the topic of healthcare sales.
Brian Sullivan personally delivered a day and a half Bootcamp to our team of 100 salespeople, and we included our marketing (and other) departments as well. Not only was the PRECISE Selling Formula perfect for our different markets, but Brian also motivated our people to want to improve. He is the best combination of keynote speaker and sales content expert. Few people have the talent needed to change behavior like Brian has already.
Since that session we have done a series of follow-up webinars on topics like LinkedIn, How to Develop Cold Prospecting Hooks, How to Deliver a Company Pitch, and more. Most recently, Brian and PRECISE attended our March 2022 National Sales Meeting where he did a PRECISE Selling review…in Gameshow style. Our team LOVED IT. Avante plans on being PRECISE for years to come and know that if our leaders continue to coach it, it will help us add more value to the customers…and more profitability to the company.
–Dennie Galloway-Director of Sales Enablement
PRECISE Selling has been a trusted partner for over 15 years providing our sales team a winning sales methodology which has been highly impactful. Our entire team has been through the PRECISE Selling Bootcamp, and we retrain our team every two years. During this time our revenue has grown 10x and their team of professionals in the U.S. and Europe have trained our team during their engaging and interactive seminars. There is no better sales process or team than PRECISE Selling.
-Steven Stolfi- President
FAVORITE HEALTHCARE STAFFING
Brian Sullivan and his team at PRECISE are rock stars. We thought we were teaming up with a consulting firm who could help us create a more effective sales culture but ended up getting help with so much more…in several of our businesses. From experience in healthcare, to channel development, to technology expertise, Brian has made us not only better at sales and messaging but helped us create a better brand.
We have 150 field leaders whose responsibility is to staff every department of acute and ambulatory care clients. The PRECISE Selling Bootcamp and follow-up training is required of all associates.
OTHER COMPANIES TRAINED BY PRECISE AND PTR TRAINING
- Ambit Energy
- American Diabetes Association
- Aqua Finance
- Amtex Systems, Inc.
- BAART Programs
- Bahamas Gaming Board
- Brookshire’s Grocery Company
- Canyon Ranch Resort
- Capital Consultants Management
- Cerami & Associates
- Ciena Healthcare Systems
- Columbus Air Force Base
- CSC Consulting
- DCMA Twin Cities
- District of Columbia
- Delmarva Foundation
- Denver City Government
- Eglin Air Force Base
- FCX Performance
- Federal Energy & Regulatory Commission
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Financial Dynamics
- Florida Agency for Workforce Innovation
- Foster-Miller, Inc.
- Harley Davidson
- Heritage Education Funds
- Harlan Laboratories
- Holloman Air Force Base
- Houston Metro Transit Authority
- IDEXX Laboratories
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Jacobs Engineering
- Janus Hotels
- Kessler Collection Hotels
- Kinder Morgan Terminals
- Lackland Air Force Base
- Matrix Absence Management
- Merrill Lynch
- Merrill Technologies Group
- Metrix Instrument Company
- National Archives & Records Administration
- National Parks Service
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- National Science Foundation
- National Security Technologies, Inc.
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Phoenix School of Law
- Ports America
- Premium Port Wines
- Prime Controls
- QinetiQ Foster-Miller
- Rice University
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Schnitzer Steel Industries
- Samll Agency Council
- Staubach Group
- Sterling Healthcare
- Swiss Re
- Symantec Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Tyndall Air Force Base
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. General Accounting Office
- U.S. General Service Administration
- U.S. Marine Corps Headquarters
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Utah Retirement Systems
- V.A. Medical Centers
- Victoria College
- Vital Images, Inc.
- Welch Allyn
- Wells Fargo
- Wenner Bread
- Western Alliance Leasing
- WNC First Insurance
- WorkTank Seattle
- Zebra Technologies