Brian Sullivan, CSP doesn’t deliver cookie-cutter keynotes and breakouts. He first develops a deep understanding of your theme and meeting objectives. After discovery sessions with your meeting team, Brian will craft a keynote around the theme of your meeting while embedding his content and motivation within the framework of the presentation. Your team will not only learn a ton, but they will have lots of fun at the same time! Topics include:
In addition to Keynotes and Breakouts, companies in diverse industries adopt PRECISE Selling as their common sales language throughout the organization.
PRIDE Fuels Progress: How Great Leaders in History Were Great Salespeople
Audience: Employees at All Levels of an Organization
Time: One Hour Keynote, Two-Hour Breakout
Great leaders in history were great salespeople and entrepreneurs. They knew how to communicate at a high level, present with passion, and use emotion and logic to make people “buy” their message. This inspiring and often humorous keynote will teach audience members how to find new customers, sell more solutions to current ones, and negotiate in a way that creates long-term profitable relationships. Skill development will teach how to:
- View change as an opportunity to become famous
- How to “sell” to external AND internal customers/employees
- Be a leader who listens
- Become a client’s most trusted advisor and friend
- How to create a team who LOVES to come to work
- Secret interview tips that get customers to open-up
- High-level communication and negotiation skills
This session is designed to inspire as well as give specific tactical communication skills that will help everybody within an organization perform at the highest level.
PRECISE Innovation: How to Think, Act and Sound Like an Innovation Rock-Star
You don’t need to be the Founder and CEO of a tech company to bring creativity and innovation to your job. You simply need to avoid the common mistakes that most “stale” businesses make.
In this one hour keynote Brian will share the secrets that helped create technology company Precise Innovation…maker of Location Based GPS Wearable devices and software platforms for the consumer, hospitality, and medical markets.
Audience members will learn:
- The importance of planning regardless of your company role
- The body language and posture of top innovators
- Simple innovative ideas that will help you find new customers and create more cohesive teams
- Why complaining is the poison of creativity
- How to think like a Silicon Valley Start-up and live with urgency
PRECISE Leadership: How to Positively Affect Everybody You Touch
Audience: All Leaders, Supervisors and Managers
Time: One Hour Keynote, Half-Day, Full-Day, Day and a Half
This keynote/breakout focuses on the skills and techniques of positive coaching in an organizational setting, including active listening, observing and providing constructive feedback, reinforcing positive employee performance through recognition and praise, and teaching new skills.
The session will also focus on the change management and helping leaders not only be the leaders of change but also coach others through change. The content from this program is taken from Brian’s book, PRECISE Leadership: The New Managers Guide to Becoming a Great Leader. This book was co-authored by Colonel Kevin Benson, Director of Planning for Operation Iraqi Freedom as well as the Army Staff and Command College in Leavenworth, KS. Attendees will learn:
- How to create inspired and motivated employees (associates)
- How the leader’s posture and tone affect company culture
- Three military lessons that can be used to create inspired teams
- How to coach CHANGE and Innovation
- Three essential coaching steps that will help you retain “A” employees
PRECISE Selling Breakout Session: 20 Days to the Top: How to Become Your Companies Top Sales Performer in 20 Days or Less
Audience: Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Teams (Anybody who touches the customer)
Time: One Hour Keynote, Half-Day, Full-Day, Day and a Half
20 Days to the Top, How the PRECISE Selling Formula Will Make You Your Company’s Top Sales Performer in 20 Days or Less is not meant to be an event. It is meant to create a common sales language that lasts well beyond the meeting.
If you don’t have a formal sales training process, or if your current process has gone stale, this program will give you the system you need to sell more products and services while creating loyal fans of your business. This program will fundamentally improve the way you serve both external and internal customers. Students will learn:
- High-level communication skills that build respect and trust
- The biggest “listening mistakes” made by salespeople
- Five questions to ask on every sales call
- The importance of creativity and innovation in personal branding
- How to overcome common sales objections
- How to secure agreement and create customer urgency
PRECISE Negotiation Skills- How Army Special Forces Negotiate with Friend and Foe
Your ability to effectively negotiate is vital in your rise to the top. If you want more sales and a higher profit margin you need to invest in this seminar. And while you are selling more, giving away less and making more profit, your accounts will actually love you more than ever. Because by putting your team through this seminar, they will learn how to serve customers in a way that makes then WORTHY or more sales at higher profit margins. This session will teach:
- How to give away less and get more
- Secrets of Army Special Forces Negotiators communicate
- The Posture of the World’s Best Negotiators
- How to create partnerships for life
- The 4 styles of effective negotiators
Some Other Topics (We have even more)
WOW: How to Deliver a Presentation that Leaves Them Longing for More
Have you ever sat through a corporate, business, or sales presentation, only to find yourself counting the minutes until this nightmare was over…so you can go back to being productive? Well guess what? Your decision-makers often feel the same way! In this session, you will learn presentation skills from professional “presenter” Brian Sullivan. Brian is a member of the National Speakers Association and is part of an elite group of speakers to earn his Certified Speaking Professional Designation. Less than 10% of all professional speakers have this designation. What does this mean to you, you ask? Well in the session Brian is going to give you his SECRETS to winning over an audience of any size. If you ever have to speak in front of a group, you can’t miss this presentation.
In this session you will learn:
- Create exciting and motivating presentations.
- Deliver dynamic and energetic performances.
- Develop rapport and credibility.
- Persuade others and get results.
- Prepare for and handle difficult audiences and situations.
- Motivate audiences to action.
The Irreplaceable You: The Five Things You Must Do to be Famous with Customers
Face it. Customers can purchase a product similar to yours from the competition! So why would customers choose YOU over the rest? This keynote will give you the knowledge and skill you need to not look like, sound like, act like and smell like every other salesperson in the industry. Because if you can’t differentiate or add extreme value, then price is the only thing that matters. In this session you will learn:
- How to reinvent and rejuvenate your personal brand
- How to identify what makes you unique and special
- How to articulate your “specialness”
- How to quantify your value
- How to constantly grow so you are better tomorrow than you are today.
Brian Sullivan, CSP is more than a speaker and consultant. As Founder and CEO of technology company Precise Innovation, Brian actually “walks the walk.” Which means he gets to APPLY the principles, strategies and tactics that he teaches organizations. Perhaps Brian’s greatest skill is his ability to uncover the REAL issues within an organization. From the C-Suite, to the engineering team, to the feet on the street, Brian can help you create a more innovative culture, a more inspirational leadership team and a sales team who creates results.
In the video below, Brian teaches how creative and innovative ideas are often viewed as STUPID. But in the PRECISE World, being stupid means taking a risk and separating yourself from all others.
National Distribution and Contracting VP of Business Development