PRECISE Sselling will meet with a Steering Committee that should consist of 1-2 members of Your company. This is where the learning begins. Brian will become an integral part of your sales and leadership team as he teaches what it takes to become a top performer. The company leadership will look at PRECISE Selling as their team of sales coaches and assets who focuses only on changing the behavior of sales professionals.
PRECISE Selling will have virtual meetings with several salespeople/managers. He will document best practices and discover:
- What are we doing we should KEEP doing?
- What are we doing we should STOP doing?
- What aren’t we doing we need to BEGIN doing?
Step 4- Sales Training Boot Camp
- Assemble live day and a half training session (Live or Virtual Live)
- Training Focus
- Gaining new customers
- Selling deeper into an organization (Upsell)
- High-level negotiations and closing
- Social, Phone, Virtual and Live Environments
- Improve each sales conversation/presentation whether it be a one-on-one live sales call, a group webinar or a larger group presentation
8:05-8:30 Fishing for Contrarians-The Wrong Way to Deliver the Story
8:30-9:00 Questions-The Tool to Delivering the Right Message
9:00-9:30 Listen Up- They’ll Tell You What to Say if You Let Them
9:45-10:00 PRECISE Selling Formula of Top Performers-How to Get to Key Decision-Makers (including the C-Suite)
10:00-10:30 How to Fill the Sales Funnel (Cold Prospecting techniques)
10:30-10:45 PRECISE Action #1 Prepare Like Champions
10:45-11:15 PRECISE Action #2-Respect and Trust
How to Get Prospects to Love You, Then Let You Do Your Job
11:15-12:00 PRECISE Action #3-Engage Your Prospects with Questions and Curiosity
2:15-2:45 PRECISE Action #5-Indecision-How to Knock You
…and Them Off the Fence (Overcome common objections)
2:45-3:30 PRECISE Action # 6-Secure Agreement and Advance
3:30-4:00 PRECISE Action # 7-Explore for More-Referrals and Up-Sells
4:00-4:20 PRECISE Call Sheet
4:20-5:00 Teams Announcement and Wrap Up (Teams split into Groups of 5)
5:00– Team Practice with Case Study
8:00-8:15 Intro into Morning
8:15-9:30 Team Practice
9:45-10:15 Team #1 Role Play and Discussion
10:15-10:45 Team #2 Role Play and Discussion
10:45-11:15 Team #3 Role Play and Discussion
11:15-11:45 Team #4 Role Play and Discussion
11:45-12:15 Team #5 Role Play and Discussion
12:15-12:30 Closing and Awards Ceremony
- Following the day and a half Bootcamp, learners will receive a daily video for 20 days delivered either through email or through the company LMS. Each day will reinforce what the students learned in class and follow the PRECISE Selling Process.
- Day 20 Follow-Up Live Webinar for recap of what was learned and to focus in key areas where managers and leaders feel we need to focus on. (This review is also done in Gameshow format where students use their phones as “buzzers” to answer questions.)
- After Day 20, each week, students will receive a short 3–5-minute video on a relevant sales topic. These are not only instructional but motivational as well.
One of the best predictors of sales success is personality, motivational style and job fit. These areas are extremely hard to read because applicants and employees often ‘play the role’ to get hired and stay employed. Our sales personality tests cut through this ‘role’ and uncovers hidden traits that either motivate or hinder a salesperson’s chance to succeed. (Amazingly accurate.)
This full day course can be delivered to any your company employee who has associates reporting to them. It will not only teach how to effectively coach PRECISE Selling in the field but will also teach your managers how to SELL their ideas to others. No high-performing sales culture can exist without a team of COACHES consistently selling and teaching. The sales process will need to be front and center at all times or the salespeople will fall back into bad habits.
Each student will be given access to PRECISE Selling Online Video Training Series. 17 Modules that allow students to “relive” what they learned in the live session. For example, if a manager sees a skill that a rep needs to improve upon, they can refer them to the specific online course. Manager can then track that it was done and deliver coaching session.
Also, a great program for any new hires in any of the sales roles.
Sales Training cannot be a one-time event.
These monthly webinars focus on key skills needed to be a top performer. Topics can include:
- Email/Voicemail/LinkedIn Prospecting
- Negotiations Skills
- How to Create a Value, Pain and Name-Drop Message
- How to Capture Distribution Mindshare
- How to conduct a Five Star Virtual Presentation
- C Suite Selling
- Creating Champions Within an Organization
- Prospecting tools-Phone, Voicemail, Email
- Using LinkedIn to find new decision-makers and communicate with current ones
- Work the Room-How to deliver a Group Presentation Live or Virtually
- Referrals- The Habit of Asking for Help
- Securing Agreement- How to Get More Yeses
- Strategic Selling- Looking at Your Territory as a Whole
- How to Get More and Give Away Less
- Five Star Relationships- How to Create a Customer Experience
These webinars can be recorded and then put into a Learning Management System (LMS) as a training module.
OBJECTIVE: Refresher on learned skills as well as new topics not covered yet
A PRECISE Selling Coach will join smaller group team coaching calls for 30-40 minutes to recap a specific topic that the manager would like to focus on. Before each session, managers will assign one sales rep “leader” to seek out success stories from their peers and be willing to discuss what was learned from real world sales calls.
Morning Huddles delivered by PRECISE Selling’s Michael Altshuler: Three times a week at 8AM a PRECISE Selling speaker will do a live 15–20-minute motivational session to get the team ready to “crush” it that day and week) Students will learn:
- The 7 proven steps to achieving more success & happiness in your life
- The 3 secrets to having greater confidence
- How to eliminate negative self-talk (and have an attitude of gratitude)
- The simplest and fastest way to set and achieve your goals
- A trick the pros use called “triggers” to do things you don’t feel like doing
- The fastest (and easiest) way to break bad habits and begin good ones
- The secret formula for building unbeatable and unbreakable relationships
- A simple “5 second countdown” rule that will eliminate procrastination
- How to communicate with clarity and confidence
- Time management tricks (to get more done in a day)
- How to have better and more fulfilling relationships
- The “real” way to get & stay in shape
- And much more!